Voda Vein Center is a unique medical center that specializes in outpatient treatment of venous diseases.
Phone number: 773 653 5194
- VARICOSE VEINS - Large, bulging varicose veins are unsightly and are often painful. These veins are caused by problems in the valves of your veins. We specailize in the outpatient treatment of everything from small vein bulges to large vacose veins.
- SPIDER VEINS - These tiny abnormal blood vessels are often an early sign of vein disease. Often ignored or missed, these spider veins, or telangectasias, often signal some form of deeper problem in your legs or other areas.
- FACIAL VEINS - They can be congenital or from trauma. Facial veins are often a common cosmetic concern.
- DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS - Thrombosis is the medical term for blood clots, one of the most dreaded complications on the spectrum of chronic venous disease. With experience and specialized equipment, we can detect and treat or prevent this serious condition.
- LEG PAIN
- LEGS SWELLING
- SUPERFICIAL THROMBOPHLEBITIS AND DVT